Jadyn Case
Monday, November 21, 2005 Mid-Life Crisis

When is your mid-life? 40? Hopefully older. Well, I'm two years away from the big 4-0, and I've suddenly started feeling constricted. Like someone has tied me down. Normally that wouldn't be a bad thing but without the release it is. I've been longing for freedom, the ability to do what I want whenever I want, with no responsibilities. HA!!! Since it will be some time until my children are old enough to be ignored, I will have to make due with what I have, but that ain't much.

I'm also starting to feel sexual. As if this beast is inside me, trying to claw her way out. Yes, I want sex, lot's of it, but it's not just about the act. It's more of a mind-set. I want to feeeeeel sexy, desireable, hot, sassy, bold, beautiful, and lethal. Some of those things I already am, of course, but I need more. A lot more!

So will these feelings subside or are they here to stay? Anyone else gone through this? A couple of years ago, I was freaking about getting older. That isn't so severa anymore. Now I just wish for a temporarily different life.

So, what do I do? Buy new makeup, workout, cheat on my fiance (LOL), buy lingerie? Since I know it is all a mental thing, I'm not prepared to do the above or any other make-you-feel-good-for-the-moment actions out there. To change your thoughts you simply fake it until you make it? I can do that. Shoot, that's one of the reasons for this blog -- to unleash my inner slut.

Well as I'm working on that, I think I'll give myself a manicure and pedicure. Yeah, shiny, little toes are the way to go. Pink? Red? Green? Maybe I'll break out some lingerie, even though I will be alone tonight. A few toys? All great but not the cure-all. Guess I'll have to meditate on peace of mind. Definitely not looking forward to the hot flashes in another 10-15 years.

Love being a woman! ;)

Posted by Jadyn :: 8:04 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------