Jadyn Case
Friday, November 18, 2005 What Makes You Hot and Sweaty?

Now don't think this will be easy. Not only do you need to think of something that raises your meter from the sex you are attracted to but the other as well. So let's see:

First men! I have a thing for arms. Something about a man that can lift you is very appealing, gets the juices flowing. I also love eyes. Forget about the windows to your soul, they are just nice to look at. I was walking through a parking lot last month, and there was a man squatting, leaning up against a store. Near-sighted as hell, and not wearing my glasses, I didn't realize he was a cop until I got reeeeal close. He had the arms. Thick, bulging forearms with a tat etched on one. He wore dark shades, so as the smile spread across my face I felt the urge to turn my head. As if I was caught peeking at a private act. (I also had children with me.) He definitely perked up my morning.

Now women! As hetero as I am, I must say that I think tits are attractive on women. Not all women, but some. I had a roommate, many moons ago, who one day decided to change her shirt in front of me. They were these perfect little (not so little) globes. No stretch marks, no sagging (she also hadn't had children yet) --- just perfection. They were absolutely beautiful. Envious, I peeked, trying not to seem like a perv. She confessed she wore her bra ALLLLLL the time, even when she slept. Now that is dedication!

So what makes you hot and sweaty? I dare ya to let me know. Don't worry, I can keep a secret!

Posted by Jadyn :: 11:14 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------